Description of job position
- Putting machines, devices, and equipment into operation.
- Analysing failures with the aim to identify their original cause.
- Repairing machines, devices, and equipment by replacing the defective components by new ones or by software adjustments.
- Managing, inspecting, and keeping the technical documentation up-to-date.
- Ensuring technical support regarding the processes and products in the production.
Position Technician - Electrical & Power Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
693 - 1525 FJD
Train Dispatcher - Transport, Haulage, Logistics
1313 - 2801 FJD
Technician - Electrical & Power Engineering
1067 - 3153 FJD
Storekeeper - Management
1181 - 3003 FJD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
2824 - 18667 FJD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used