Description of job position
- Advertising job vacancies.
- Selecting profiles of candidates from internal database and external sources.
- Organising and independently conducting selection interviews with candidates.
- Evaluating candidates from the personal and professional point of view and their subsequent recommending to the clients.
- Providing consultation and advice to clients and jobseekers.
- Regular communication with assigned clients.
Position HR Consultant - Human Resources in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
693 - 1525 FJD
IT/Technical Support Specialist - Information Technology
1225 - 3582 FJD
HR Consultant - Human Resources
1187 - 3638 FJD
Service Engineer - Mechanical Engineering
1308 - 3482 FJD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
2824 - 18667 FJD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used