Description of job position
- Providing advice to line managers and employees concerning the Labour Code and related legislation.
- Responsibility for the identification of the staffing need and recruitment of new employees.
- Managing the personnel administration.
- Ensuring the further development and education of employees.
- Reporting the results to the management of the company.
- Preparing documents for the wage department.
Position HR Generalist - Human Resources in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
693 - 1525 FJD
Catering manager - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
1478 - 4016 FJD
HR Generalist - Human Resources
1770 - 3629 FJD
Returns Department Manager - Management
1138 - 4554 FJD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
2824 - 18667 FJD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used