Description of job position
- Conducting telephone interviews in order to identify and eliminate unsuitable job seekers for the position.
- Inviting suitable job seekers to interviews.
- Conducting job interviews with the job seekers, in turn inquiring about previous experience, expected salary, etc.
- Testing the language competence, abilities and skills through simulated dialogues, tests, etc.
- Regular monitoring of job seekers on job portals, monitoring the currently required job positions on the market.
- Keeping files of job seekers.
Position Recruiter - Human Resources in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
693 - 1525 FJD
Maintenance Engineer - Electrical & Power Engineering
1226 - 3561 FJD
Recruiter - Human Resources
1270 - 3501 FJD
IT/Technical Support Specialist - Information Technology
1225 - 3582 FJD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
2824 - 18667 FJD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used