Description of job position
- Preparing the content of courses and trainings.
- Providing the instructional materials and teaching aids.
- Lecturing on the subject matter and the subsequent application of theoretical knowledge into practice.
- Reviewing the acquired knowledge through discussions, tests, or practical demonstrations.
- Issuing certificates after the successful completion of courses and trainings.
Position Tutor - Human Resources in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
693 - 1525 FJD
Project Assistant - Administration
1625 - 2996 FJD
Tutor - Human Resources
1317 - 3406 FJD
Agricultural Technologist - Agriculture, Food Industry
1405 - 3288 FJD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
2824 - 18667 FJD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used