Description of job position
- Communication with managers, familiarisation with the goals of the future system and budget.
- Communication with future system users, identification of their needs.
- Proposal and composition of computer systems based on manager and user requirements.
- Coordination of system tests, supervising the course of initial testing.
- Completing specifications, development and process diagrams.
- Computer system tuning, identification and elimination of errors in co-operation with programmers.
- Providing professional consulting services.
Position IT Analyst - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
693 - 1525 FJD
Production Manager - Construction & Real Estate
1695 - 5521 FJD
IT Analyst - Information Technology
1464 - 5867 FJD
Brand Manager - Management
1944 - 5217 FJD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
2824 - 18667 FJD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used