Description of job position
- Co-operation during the analysis of the customers’ needs.
- Creating functional and technical specifications and participation in the development of products.
- Product testing, supporting, and maintaining the product in operation.
- Completing repairs and changes to a product to match the clients’ requests.
- Analysing problematic areas and the implementation of corrective measures.
- Communication with clients, providing consulting services during system implementation and system customisation.
Position IT Consultant - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
693 - 1525 FJD
Personnel Manager - Top Management
1314 - 6586 FJD
IT Consultant - Information Technology
1684 - 6064 FJD
Call Centre Manager - Customer Support
1686 - 6064 FJD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
2824 - 18667 FJD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used