Description of job position
- Responsibility for the testing of software applications with an emphasis on detecting errors in terms of functionality, usability, and safety of software.
- Designing the baseline testing strategy.
- Creating testing scenarios depending on the method of testing being applied.
- Preparing testing data.
- Performing manual and automated application testing.
- Detecting, recording, and reporting all detected errors.
- Performing the retesting of reported errors.
- Evaluating the test results.
Position IT Tester - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
693 - 1525 FJD
Process Engineer - Electrical & Power Engineering
1455 - 4036 FJD
IT Tester - Information Technology
1349 - 4189 FJD
Maintenance Engineer - Production
1567 - 3890 FJD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
2824 - 18667 FJD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used