Description of job position
- Providing comprehensive care to key clients.
- Attending personal meetings in order to identify the concepts and requirements of key clients.
- Presenting the advertising agency and services it offers.
- Creating marketing strategies and presentations.
- Leading, motivating and evaluating the team of Account Managers and Account Executives.
- Communicating with an implementation team within the advertising agency and with external suppliers.
- Proposing possible solutions based on customer wishes and requirements.
- Reviewing the budget and responsibility for its effective use.
Position Account Director - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
693 - 1525 FJD
Project Manager - Construction & Real Estate
1788 - 5653 FJD
Account Director - Management
1621 - 5906 FJD
Project Manager - Marketing, Advertising, PR
1664 - 5848 FJD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
2824 - 18667 FJD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used