Description of job position
- Responsibility for project management from start to finish.
- Defining project goals based on company requirements.
- Completing a comprehensive work schedule.
- Managing, coordinating, and motivating project team members.
- Inspecting adherence to the work schedule and defined budget.
- Communication with members of the project team, suppliers, company management, etc.
Position Project Manager - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
692 - 1502 FJD
Financial Markets Specialist - Economy, Finance, Accountancy
1683 - 5073 FJD
Project Manager - Management
1438 - 5432 FJD
Telecommunications Service Development Specialist - Telecommunications
1816 - 4925 FJD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
3242 - 18641 FJD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used