Description of job position
- Making machines, machinery and appliances operational in engineering production.
- Analysing faults in order to identify the reasons why they originated.
- Performing repairs of machines, machinery and appliances by replacing faulty components with new ones, or by modifying software.
- Managing and checking technical documentation and keeping it up to date.
- Ensuring technical support of processes and products in engineering production.
Position Technician - Mechanical Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
693 - 1525 FJD
Secondary School Teacher - Education, Science & Research
1528 - 2656 FJD
Technician - Mechanical Engineering
1153 - 3155 FJD
Customs Officer - Public Administration, Self-governance
1442 - 2771 FJD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
2824 - 18667 FJD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used