Description of job position
- Welding metals, plastics, and polymers pursuant to the technical documentation.
- Defining suitable methods for welding and work procedures.
- Using welding tools and instruments, responsibility for proper settings and use.
- Cleaning, polishing, and other finishing work for welds.
- Inspecting the quality of welds using a series of tests.
- Caring for and maintaining technical equipment in operating condition.
Position Welder - Mechanical Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
693 - 1525 FJD
Machine Setter - Production
950 - 2881 FJD
Welder - Mechanical Engineering
1224 - 2516 FJD
Business Group Manager - Commerce
873 - 3000 FJD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
2824 - 18667 FJD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used