Description of job position
- Preparing the work environment before work.
- Reading technical documentation for obtaining information on installation design and the method of securing and connecting different devices.
- Cutting and digging openings in walls and floors.
- Adjusting pipes by cutting, bending, welding, and carving threads.
- Mounting, dismantling, and servicing water supply, sewage, gas, and heating pipeline distribution systems and equipment.
- Performing leak and pressure tests in accordance with the valid standards.
Position Plumber - Service Industries in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
693 - 1525 FJD
Official - Public Administration, Self-governance
1277 - 2667 FJD
Plumber - Service Industries
1154 - 2841 FJD
Operations Supervisor - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
1310 - 2637 FJD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
2824 - 18667 FJD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used