Description of job position
- Coordinating implementation of the regulation frame at the technical development of net infrastructure.
- Planning optimization of net architecture.
- Preparing the net strategy.
- Processing measures of technical regulation in the net.
- Defining net models and applications from the point of view of net strategy.
- Selecting technological platforms including net managements and migration technologies.
Position Network Strategy Specialist - Telecommunications in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
693 - 1525 FJD
Department Manager - Banking
2155 - 7132 FJD
Network Strategy Specialist - Telecommunications
2354 - 6852 FJD
Medical Institution Manager - Top Management
1596 - 8019 FJD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
2824 - 18667 FJD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used