Description of job position
- Taking responsibility for for correct setting of the parameters of the base stations.
- Assessing reports of the radio part of the network.
- Identifying and analysing arising problems.
- Suggesting effective solutions to problems.
- Take check up field measurements.
- Capacity dimensioning of the radio part of the network.
Position Radio Network Optimization Specialist - Telecommunications in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
693 - 1525 FJD
Branch Director - Top Management
1201 - 7350 FJD
Radio Network Optimization Specialist - Telecommunications
1979 - 6191 FJD
Department Director - Public Administration, Self-governance
1632 - 6700 FJD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
2824 - 18667 FJD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used