Description of job position
- Upholstering contemporary and antique furniture, doors, parts of vehicles, buttons etc.
- Repairing and renovating used and damaged upholstery.
- Tying springs.
- Measuring and cutting foam parts.
- Measuring and cutting upholstery materials.
- Fastening upholstery materials with a stapler.
- Communicating with customers about suitable upholstery materials, colour, estimated price etc.
Position Upholsterer - Wood Processing Industry in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant - Education, Science & Research
693 - 1525 FJD
Pipe fitter - Construction & Real Estate
785 - 2319 FJD
Upholsterer - Wood Processing Industry
1038 - 1983 FJD
Pastry Chef, Confectioner - Agriculture, Food Industry
983 - 2057 FJD
Chief Executive Officer - Top Management
2824 - 18667 FJD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used