Description of job position
- Facilitating the adaptation of children from socially disadvantaged environment to a new learning environment and helping to overcome initial language, cultural, and social barriers.
- Working alongside class teachers and other educational staff.
- Helping in the preparation of teaching aids.
- Managing and/or assisting in leisure activities (singing, music, dance, art, drama, etc.) by using individual, group, or collective forms of education.
- Supervising during breaks.
- Accompanying students outside the classroom.
- Organising open lessons for parents.
- Organising social events in collaboration with parents.
- Organising meetings with parents.
- Visiting families and communities in municipalities with a high concentration of population from socially disadvantaged backgrounds.
- Getting to know the family background and social circumstances as well as the interests of parents and health of children.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Assistant Teacher - Education, Science & Research in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Seller / Cashier
363 - 891 USD
Medicine & Social Care
537 - 951 USD
Education, Science & Research
547 - 948 USD
Security & Protection
623 - 891 USD
Chief Executive Officer
2,032 - 9,261 USD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used