The salary range of employees working in Greece is, by default, in the range of 972.00 EUR (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 3,189.00 EUR (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Greece into wage bands in EUR.
Average salary and range in Greece by age in EUR.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Greece (EUR).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Greece (EUR).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Managing Director Top Management
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
9. IT Manager Management
10. Judge Law & Legislation
11. IT Architect Information Technology
12. Head of the Legal Department Management
13. Lead developer Information Technology
14. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
15. Sales Director Top Management
16. Technical Director Top Management
17. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
18. Marketing Director Top Management
19. Logistics Director Top Management
20. Finance Manager Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Greece (EUR)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
6. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
7. Security Guard Security & Protection
8. Cashier Commerce
9. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
10. Shop Assistant Commerce
11. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
12. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
13. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
14. Au-pair General labour
15. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
16. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
17. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
18. Cashier Banking
19. Packer Production
20. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.