The salary range of employees working in Greece is, by default, in the range from 963.00 EUR (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 3,211.00 EUR (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary, including bonuses. Salaries vary significantly in individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Greece into wage bands in EUR.
Average salary and range in Greece by age in EUR.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Greece (EUR).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Greece (EUR).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. Managing Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. IT Director Top Management
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
8. IT Architect Information Technology
9. IT Manager Management
10. Lead developer Information Technology
11. Judge Law & Legislation
12. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
13. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
14. Sales Director Top Management
15. Head of the Legal Department Management
16. Technical Director Top Management
17. Logistics Director Top Management
18. Marketing Director Top Management
19. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
20. Finance Manager Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Greece (EUR)
1. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
2. Cleaner General labour
3. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
4. Porter, Information Staff General labour
5. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
6. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
7. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
8. Cashier Commerce
9. Shop Assistant Commerce
10. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
11. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
12. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
13. Security Guard Security & Protection
14. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
16. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
17. Cashier Banking
18. Au-pair General labour
19. Packer Production
20. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.