The salary range of employees working in Greece is, by default, in the range of 954.00 EUR (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 3,212.00 EUR (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Greece into salary brackets in EUR.
Average salary and range in Greece by age in EUR.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Greece (EUR).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Greece (EUR).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Managing Director Top Management
3. Country Manager/Director Top Management
4. IT Director Top Management
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. IT Architect Information Technology
8. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
9. Head of the Legal Department Management
10. IT Manager Management
11. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
12. Lead developer Information Technology
13. Judge Law & Legislation
14. Sales Director Top Management
15. Technical Manager Technology, Development
16. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
17. Logistics Director Top Management
18. Technical Director Top Management
19. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
20. Marketing Director Top Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Greece (EUR)
1. Seller / Cashier Commerce
2. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
3. Cleaner General labour
4. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
5. Pre-school/School/ Kindergarder nurse Medicine & Social Care
6. Porter, Information Staff General labour
7. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
8. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
9. Security Guard Security & Protection
10. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
11. Cashier Commerce
12. Shop Assistant Commerce
13. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
14. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
16. Au-pair General labour
17. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
18. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
19. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
20. Cashier Banking
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.