Description of job position
- Reviewing regulations and insurance payments recorded in the company’s information system and proposing external controls.
- Conducting external controls of compliance with the insurance payer’s statutory obligations and updating data on the insurance payers in the register of payers.
- Processing the results of external controls in the information system and issuing control protocols.
- Preparing documents for recovery.
- Monitoring and statistical evaluation of the results of external audits.
- Registering documents issued by insurance payers related to insurance payments in the company’s information system and issuing certificates for insurance payers.
- Communicating with insurance payers when dealing with problems with reporting and insurance payments.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Insurance Payment Control Specialist - Insurance in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Seller / Cashier
6,000 - 17,364 GTQ
Education, Science & Research
14,172 - 32,892 GTQ
Insurance Payment Control Specialist
11,748 - 36,300 GTQ
12,888 - 34,728 GTQ
Chief Executive Officer
38,616 - 185,292 GTQ
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used