Description of job position
- Monitoring the insurance market, developing new products and submitting proposals for changes to existing products.
- Completing the texts of contracts, insurance clauses and special arrangements.
- Drawing up the guidelines and bylaws relating to a given class of insurance.
- Analysing the rates of insurance, and monitoring and analysing the loss ratio of the products.
- Preparing documents for the implementation of changes related to product innovation in the information system.
- Preparing and completing methodical seminars for distribution networks.
- Providing expert consultations on the products in a given class of insurance to other sections of the company.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Product Development Specialist - Insurance in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Seller / Cashier
6,000 - 17,448 GTQ
Qualified Mechanical Engineer
20,148 - 52,632 GTQ
Product Development Specialist
18,648 - 54,876 GTQ
16,080 - 58,656 GTQ
Chief Executive Officer
40,104 - 185,628 GTQ
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used