Description of job position
- Fabricating, altering, repairing, building and assembling the formwork, foundations, lintels, pillars and ceilings.
- Cutting and shaping wood parts.
- Establishment of structures and carpentry constructions according to planimetric and as-built drawings.
- Fulfilling the tasks involved in the establishment of structures.
Position Carpenter - Construction & Real Estate in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
100,000 - 246,212 JPY
148,564 - 448,756 JPY
Construction & Real Estate
134,986 - 468,266 JPY
Public Administration, Self-governance
192,569 - 389,307 JPY
Chief Executive Officer
478,494 - 2,428,525 JPY
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used