Are you working in the position of Accounting service manager? Are you wondering how your salary compares to others?
Are you going to an interview or to negotiate your salary? Do you need to know what a fair salary would be?
It is so simple - just fill out our short questionnaire and you´ll find out what the salary for your position and in your region is.Compare your salary for free
Description of job position
- Manage the team on a day-to-day basis and to develop and maintain strong external and internal client relationships.
- Manage portfolios of clients and are responsible for fee negotiations, billings, contracts and cash collection.
- For each assignment, the accounting services manager determines resource requirements, monitors the team’s progress against budget and sets timeframes.
- They will review and approve the work of more junior staff and resolve any issues prior to director or partner review.
- The accounting services manager will also contribute to business development by proactively seeking out new opportunities for the team.
Salary range for related positions in category Economy, Finance, Accountancy