Description of job position
- Performing economic activities under the guidance of a certified tax consultant.
- Preparing tax opinions in the Slovak and/or a foreign language.
- Calculating the income tax of natural and legal persons.
- Preparing tax returns for the income tax of natural and legal persons, VAT, property tax, car tax and excise duty.
- Registering taxpayers at the relevant tax authorities.
- Communicating with the clients of the company and representatives of the tax administration.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Assistant to a Tax Advisor - Economy, Finance, Accountancy in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Seller / Cashier
1,200,000 - 3,412,836 JPY
3,581,484 - 7,229,604 JPY
Assistant to a Tax Advisor
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
3,661,092 - 7,163,304 JPY
Law & Legislation
2,951,316 - 8,140,668 JPY
Chief Executive Officer
7,653,312 - 35,859,636 JPY
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used