Description of job position
- Performing invoicing for the client’s customers within a specified time period.
- Defining requirements for clients.
- Responsibility for the automatic and manual billing and solving all related problems.
- Unsubscribing customers from the client’s billing system.
- Daily communication with other departments within the company and sales managers.
- Examining the possible differences between the invoices and the data entered into the client’s system.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Billing Specialist - Economy, Finance, Accountancy in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Seller / Cashier
100,000 - 284,403 JPY
276,107 - 542,180 JPY
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
241,032 - 588,493 JPY
178,447 - 680,212 JPY
Chief Executive Officer
637,776 - 2,988,303 JPY
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used