Description of job position
- Completing financial inter-mediation on the basis of a written contract with the financial institution.
- Presenting offers of representing financial institutions to the clients.
- Providing free counselling and recommendations concerning insurances, loans, leasing etc.
- Making contracts with clients.
- Taking care of existing clients.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Financial Agent - Economy, Finance, Accountancy in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Seller / Cashier
100,000 - 284,403 JPY
Marketing, Advertising, PR
255,018 - 838,644 JPY
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
307,499 - 766,503 JPY
357,596 - 701,576 JPY
Chief Executive Officer
637,776 - 2,988,303 JPY
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used