Description of job position
- Searching for photographs, illustrations, and flash animations in online databases.
- Assigning tasks to photographers.
- Selecting suitable photographs and illustrations for the covers of periodicals, articles, websites, etc.
- Archiving purchased photographs.
- Communicating with editors and the issue manager, etc.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Photo Editor - Journalism, Printing Arts & Media in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Seller / Cashier
691 - 1,972 JPY
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
1,749 - 3,641 JPY
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
1,624 - 3,808 JPY
General State Advisor
Public Administration, Self-governance
1,523 - 3,944 JPY
Chief Executive Officer
4,528 - 20,469 JPY
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used