Description of job position
- Designing, developing and updating the security policies of the company in the area of information technology.
- Ensuring the operation and configuration of security systems.
- Testing and analysing the level of protection of information systems.
- Identifying and evaluating security risks, threats and intrusions; implementing measures to eliminate them.
- Providing advice on information technology security.
Position IT Security Specialist - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,513 - 3,209 AUD
3,250 - 15,123 AUD
IT Security Specialist
3,742 - 14,563 AUD
3,534 - 14,973 AUD
Chief Executive Officer
6,699 - 34,323 AUD
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used