Description of job position
- Installation and administration of computer servers and workstations.
- Installing, reinstalling and updating licensed software; keeping records on purchased licences.
- Performing regular system and software audits.
- Analysing system logs and identifying possible irregularities.
- Optimising the system operation and performance.
- Managing the rights of access to the computer network with an emphasis on safeguarding of sensitive data from unauthorised access.
- Responsibility for the controlled access to the Internet and securing of incoming and outgoing data.
- Carrying out regular back-ups of electronic data.
- Providing methodological support to employees regarding the software and hardware equipment usage.
- Solving technical problems.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Systems Administrator - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,143 - 3,024 KYD
3,180 - 7,664 KYD
3,509 - 7,235 KYD
3,350 - 7,453 KYD
Chief Executive Officer
9,190 - 24,771 KYD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used