Description of job position
- Planning the production process on the basis of received orders, calculating production capacities.
- Drawing up daily, weekly and monthly production plans.
- Ensuring timely supplies of material.
- Adjusting production plans based on stock levels and production capacities.
- Ensuring the smooth running of the production process.
- Monitoring compliance with the production deadlines in accordance with the production plan.
- Proposing measures to optimise the production process.
- Analysing production downtime and bottlenecks in the planning process.
- Cooperating with other departments in the company.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Production Planner - Production in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,189 - 2,961 KYD
Law & Legislation
2,535 - 6,459 KYD
2,951 - 5,911 KYD
Construction & Real Estate
2,959 - 5,914 KYD
Chief Executive Officer
9,402 - 23,986 KYD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used