Description of job position
- Serving alcohol and soft drinks.
- Taking orders from customers.
- Preparing cocktails with an emphasis on the correct procedure and recipe.
- Washing and polishing glasses and cleaning bartending tools.
- Arranging bottles and glasses placed on the shelves in the bar.
- Wiping the bar and changing the used ashtrays.
- Collecting payments and accepting cash and operating the cash register.
- Monitoring the current stock levels.
- Complying with hygiene standards in the workplace.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Bartender - Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,414 - 3,774 KYD
2,368 - 4,824 KYD
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
2,203 - 5,042 KYD
Pastry Chef, Confectioner
Agriculture, Food Industry
2,310 - 4,907 KYD
Chief Executive Officer
11,398 - 29,680 KYD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used