Description of job position
- Responsibility for piloting airliners and cargo aircraft.
- Preparing flight plans based on weather forecast and operational information.
- Performing the routine inspection of instrumentation, controls and equipment prior to departure.
- Communicating with the control tower, asking for permission to take off/to land.
- Informing passengers about approaching storms, turbulences and other fluctuations in the weather.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Pilot - Transport, Haulage, Logistics in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,414 - 3,774 KYD
Law & Legislation
6,930 - 19,094 KYD
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
5,567 - 21,415 KYD
9,287 - 17,686 KYD
Chief Executive Officer
11,398 - 29,680 KYD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used