Description of job position
- Managing, supervising and organising activities within the post office.
- Monitoring the stock level of operational material, forms and goods in storage, ordering and allocation of material to employees.
- Addressing and eliminating the problems, failures and shortcomings.
- Performing administrative tasks associated with the position of post office manager.
Position Postmaster - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
52,584 - 120,419 KZT
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
78,241 - 173,604 KZT
50,493 - 213,245 KZT
Wood Processing Industry
86,406 - 163,652 KZT
Chief Executive Officer
263,563 - 1,222,367 KZT
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used