Description of job position
- Responsibility for project management from start to finish.
- Defining project goals based on company requirements.
- Completing a comprehensive work schedule.
- Managing, coordinating, and motivating project team members.
- Inspecting adherence to the work schedule and defined budget.
- Communication with members of the project team, suppliers, company management, etc.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Project Manager - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
52,326 - 120,763 KZT
135,989 - 387,257 KZT
103,815 - 434,946 KZT
Network Modelling Specialist
142,337 - 382,254 KZT
Chief Executive Officer
238,616 - 1,260,225 KZT
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used