Description of job position
- Being in charge of the purchase of material, goods and services in the company.
- Leading, motivating and assessing the team of subordinate employees.
- Monitoring and keeping an optimal state of supplies in store.
- Selecting and evaluating the suppliers of material, goods and services.
- Representing the company at meetings with the suppliers.
- Entering into contracts of purchase and general contracts.
- Settling claims.
Position Purchasing Manager - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
52,584 - 120,419 KZT
149,708 - 417,368 KZT
109,328 - 476,296 KZT
Law & Legislation
151,305 - 416,128 KZT
Chief Executive Officer
263,563 - 1,222,367 KZT
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used