Description of job position
- Self-reliant management of costly medium to large-scale projects.
- Assigning work and coordinating individual project team members.
- Checking compliance with the set budget, deadlines, and quality of the works.
- Selecting and concluding contracts with suitable contractors and subcontractors.
- Communicating with the client, contractors, subcontractors, ministries, state institutions, etc.
- Ensuring the handing over of the works to the client.
Position Senior Project Manager - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
52,584 - 120,419 KZT
Regulatory Affairs Manager
Medicine & Social Care
250,971 - 423,086 KZT
Senior Project Manager
137,752 - 577,583 KZT
147,723 - 563,064 KZT
Chief Executive Officer
263,563 - 1,222,367 KZT
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used