Description of job position
- Responsibility for the presentation and sale of a selected range of products and services, or for the sales within the entrusted region.
- Identifying potential customers on the basis of specified criteria.
- Maintaining good relations with new and existing customers.
- Identifying customers’ needs.
- Responsibility for the fulfilment of personal sales plans.
- Processing reports on sales results.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Junior Sales Representative - Commerce in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,357,765 - 3,047,547 LAK
Construction & Real Estate
1,955,645 - 6,312,152 LAK
Junior Sales Representative
2,084,881 - 6,133,577 LAK
Medicine & Social Care
2,250,107 - 5,916,611 LAK
Chief Executive Officer
6,083,728 - 32,130,612 LAK
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used