Description of job position
- Responsibility for the good standing of the traffic situation and the efficient use of motor vehicles.
- Planning, ensuring and performing the required service inspections of motor vehicles.
- Communicating with insurance companies, leasing companies and public bodies.
- Monitoring and evaluating fuel consumption.
- Keeping records of the drivers, and preparing contracts on entrusting vehicles to individual workers.
- Submitting financial plans for vehicle repairs.
- Cooperating in investment planning in the company.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Car Fleet Manager - Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,395,253 - 2,998,251 LAK
2,784,911 - 8,030,573 LAK
Car Fleet Manager
2,101,286 - 9,037,890 LAK
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
2,689,964 - 8,189,105 LAK
Chief Executive Officer
6,104,775 - 32,098,485 LAK
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used