Description of job position
- Creating business solutions, processes and business models.
- Processing technical and price proposals.
- Designing and implementing measures for development.
- Promoting the sale of products with respect to technical and procedural aspects and relations with suppliers.
- Managing the relative technical and commercial documentation.
- Analysing market conditions, processing the results of market analysis, providing regular reports on the results and their presentation.
- Cooperating with business and technical section of the company.
- Representing the company in meetings with business partners and other entities.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Product Marketing Manager - Commerce in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Seller / Cashier
2,250 - 4,934 LSL
User Experience Expert
4,894 - 16,005 LSL
Product Marketing Manager
5,635 - 15,036 LSL
5,514 - 15,265 LSL
Chief Executive Officer
10,635 - 62,496 LSL
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used