Description of job position
- Transferring theoretical and practical knowledge to the participants of courses/trainings.
- Providing teaching aid, materials and stationery to the participants of courses/trainings.
- Practicing acquired knowledge through practical demonstrations, simulated short scenes etc.
- Answering the questions and explaining any uncertainty regarding the subject delivered.
- Assigning homework (in case of overnight and long-term courses/trainings).
- Evaluating the knowledge and achieved progress of the individual participants of courses/trainings.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Lector - Education, Science & Research in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Seller / Cashier
2,250 - 4,934 LSL
Medicine & Social Care
4,716 - 11,381 LSL
Education, Science & Research
5,864 - 9,915 LSL
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
4,946 - 11,094 LSL
Chief Executive Officer
10,635 - 62,496 LSL
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used