Description of job position
- Giving lessons on playing musical instruments, dance, art, literature and drama.
- Teaching theory, art history etc.
- Developing the talent and individual creative abilities of pupils.
- Organising performances, talks, expositions etc.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Music and Art School Teacher - Education, Science & Research in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Seller / Cashier
1,780 - 3,081 EUR
Image Stylist, Beauty Stylist
2,144 - 5,312 EUR
Music and Art School Teacher
Education, Science & Research
2,082 - 5,400 EUR
Tractor, harvester driver
Agriculture, Food Industry
2,581 - 4,764 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
10,208 - 29,270 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used