Description of job position
- Completing assembly and maintenance works of electrical equipment, low, high, and very high voltage lines, electrical lightning etc. * Diagnosing outages and evaluating diagnostic measurements.
- Performing functional tests of equipment after the preventive maintenance or repair.
- Performing preventive maintenance of assigned equipment.
- Completing repair or maintenance report in paper form.
- Ensuring the reliability of operation and checking compliance with occupational health and safety and the use of personal protective equipment.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Electrical Fitter - Electrical & Power Engineering in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Seller / Cashier
1,780 - 3,077 EUR
2,515 - 5,197 EUR
Electrical & Power Engineering
2,487 - 5,233 EUR
2,533 - 5,173 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
10,671 - 29,166 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used