Description of job position
- Monitoring and evaluating the parameters of the power machine operation in terms of performance, security, economy, ecology, fire protection principles etc.
- Ensuring start-ups, shutdowns, pre-manipulations and tests of machinery and equipment.
- Preventing disrepairs of machines by an early intervention to the run of equipment.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Power-Generating Machinery Operator - Electrical & Power Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,780 - 2,662 EUR
1,780 - 4,990 EUR
Power-Generating Machinery Operator
Electrical & Power Engineering
2,123 - 4,339 EUR
Agriculture, Food Industry
1,846 - 4,716 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
8,419 - 21,833 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used