Description of job position
- Fabricating models serving as a model for the production of castings.
- Fabricating one-time and permanent founding forms.
- Operating smelting machines and equipment in order to melt the metal to the desired temperature.
- Fabricating components with complex shapes and semi-finished products by casting molten metal into sand, ceramic and metal moulds.
- Removing the rough castings from moulds after cooling.
- Removing the residues of moulding material from the surface of rough castings.
- Grinding, sanding or other processing of rough castings.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Iron founder - Mining, Metallurgy in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,780 - 2,679 EUR
Pharmaceutical Laboratory Technician
Medicine & Social Care
1,866 - 4,520 EUR
1,852 - 4,542 EUR
Store Department Manager
1,780 - 4,913 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
8,588 - 21,602 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used