Description of job position
- Developing new and improving existing methods of extracting metals.
- Developing new and improving existing metals and alloys.
- Sampling ores and subjecting them to laboratory analyses.
- Examining the structure of metals and their physical properties.
- Finding a use for steel scrap and lower grade ores.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Metallurgy Engineer - Mining, Metallurgy in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,780 - 2,679 EUR
Electrical & Power Engineering
2,442 - 4,387 EUR
1,991 - 4,978 EUR
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
2,334 - 4,580 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
8,588 - 21,602 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used