Description of job position
- Repairing and replacing damaged parts of furniture, electrical equipment, wiring, and plumbing material (less demanding repairs).
- Mounting and dismantling lights, switches, electrical outlets, burned out light bulbs and fluorescent lamps, faucets, handles, locks, etc.
- Unblocking choked and clogged water pipes.
- Changing cracked and sealing leaking or otherwise damaged water pipes, washbasins, toilets, shower baths, bathtubs, urinals, etc.
- Changing fuses and switching on circuit breakers.
- Laying linoleum, wood flooring, laminate flooring, and tiles.
- Tightening loose screws and nuts.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Maintenance Worker - Service Industries in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,780 - 2,679 EUR
Agriculture, Food Industry
2,046 - 3,929 EUR
1,780 - 4,518 EUR
Online shop administrator
1,780 - 4,814 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
8,588 - 21,602 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used