The salary range of employees working in Republic of Moldova is, by default, in the range of 5,014.00 MDL (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 16,137.00 MDL (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Republic of Moldova into salary brackets in MDL.
Average salary and range in Republic of Moldova by age in MDL.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Republic of Moldova (MDL).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Republic of Moldova (MDL).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. Country Manager/Director Top Management
3. IT Director Top Management
4. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Managing Director Top Management
7. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
8. Lead developer Information Technology
9. Air Traffic Controller Transport, Haulage, Logistics
10. IT Architect Information Technology
11. Judge Law & Legislation
12. IT tester - automated tests Information Technology
13. Technical Manager Technology, Development
14. Marketing Director Top Management
15. Sales Director Top Management
16. Technical Director Top Management
17. IT Manager Management
18. Sailor Transport, Haulage, Logistics
19. Head of the Legal Department Management
20. Finance Manager Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Republic of Moldova (MDL)
1. Seller / Cashier Commerce
2. Nursery School Teacher Assistant Education, Science & Research
3. Cleaner General labour
4. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
5. Pre-school/School/ Kindergarder nurse Medicine & Social Care
6. Porter, Information Staff General labour
7. Medical Orderly Medicine & Social Care
8. Assistant Teacher Education, Science & Research
9. Cashier Commerce
10. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
11. Shop Assistant Commerce
12. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
13. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
14. Postal Delivery Worker Transport, Haulage, Logistics
15. Security Guard Security & Protection
16. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
17. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
18. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
19. Cashier Banking
20. Au-pair General labour
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.