Description of job position
- Ensuring a reliable and safe operation of database systems.
- Restoring and carrying out back-ups of databases.
- Monitoring and editing table areas and optimising databases.
- Solving encountered problems and proposing countermeasures.
- Installing security patches, service packs, and updates of database systems.
- Managing user access.
- Maintaining and updating operational documentation.
Position Database Administrator - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
480 - 1,084 EUR
1,277 - 3,363 EUR
1,169 - 3,545 EUR
1,167 - 3,552 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
3,034 - 9,789 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used