Description of job position
- Participation in the selection and development of tools for automated testing while using state-of-the-art technologies in automation testing.
- Co-operation with the development department on identifying potential areas for automated testing, on implementing tools and scripts, and on linking with continuous integration tools and with reporting tools.
- Creating and maintaining automated testing scripts, running them, analysing their results, and troubleshooting.
- Creating testing databases and testing data.
- Testing applications and their functions using automated tools, assessing and analysing errors detected.
- Processing testing documentation, reporting, and keeping records of errors.
- Updating information on the status of troubleshooting and of testing scenarios (JIRA, SharePoint, and the like.)
- Setting up, monitoring, and developing testing methodology used during SW testing activities from the viewpoint of automated testing.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position IT tester - automated tests - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
480 - 1,084 EUR
1,445 - 3,988 EUR
IT tester - automated tests
1,186 - 4,362 EUR
Security Service Director
1,298 - 4,203 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
3,034 - 9,789 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used