Description of job position
- Drawing up the production control plan.
- Performing process audits.
- Performing mechanical and electronic measurements.
- Considering the quality requirements from internal and external customers.
- Resolving claims from internal and external customers.
- Preparing materials for monthly reports.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Quality Engineer - Quality Management in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
422 - 1,079 EUR
1,019 - 2,739 EUR
1,180 - 2,532 EUR
IT Network Administrator
1,185 - 2,525 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
2,806 - 10,790 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary for free
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used